Monday, June 28, 2004

Why Can t Google Read My Mind A Look at Personalized Search

Why Can t Google Read My Mind A Look at Personalized Search: "Why Can't Google Read My Mind? A Look At Personalized Search Brittany Thompson | Contributing Writer Several top search engines, including Google and Yahoo, are competing to make personalized search a reality. How long will it be before search engines are able to 'understand' - and, more importantly, how will personalized search affect your business? " Why Can t Google Read My Mind A Look at Personalized Search: "Why Can't Google Read My Mind? A Look At Personalized Search Brittany Thompson | Contributing Writer Several top search engines, including Google and Yahoo, are competing to make personalized search a reality. How long will it be before search engines are able to 'understand' - and, more importantly, how will personalized search affect your business? "

Meta Search Engines

No comments: